stephen_mccune at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 19:19:21 IST 2002
Ok, i am a complete newbie to linux and Wouldnt mind a bit of help. I am
trying to use linux because i wanna start programming, want more control,
sick of windows etc.
1) I have got DragonLinux and Corel Linux. Which should i install?
2) What should i read? (Online books, faq's etc)
3) Have you got any advice for me?
4) Should i get linux drivers for all my hardware before installing?
5) Are there any good gui's or should i learn to use commands? (I loved dos)
Thanks in advance
More information about the ILUG